Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Biography

Andy Six was born Andrew Dennis Biersack, he was born in Milwaukee- Wisconsin but moved to Cincinnati- Ohio at a young age. This outstanding young man was brought into the world on December 26th, 1990, making him 20 years of age. When Andy was young, he was the "out-cast" as you could say among many. Andy 6, was a character created to hide himself from the dangers of the world, then later on Andy Six, became who he is today. He prefers Andy 6, or Andy Six over Andy Sixx anyday. Many people make the mistake of spelling it with double X's. As a kid, he was over weight (in which he decided to lose the weight at the age of 13), and one of the only kids that adored to sport black. Of course alot of people that he was off, and weird. They avoided and mocked him, calling him names, such as "fag" and "emo".

At 13, Andy did decide to lose the weight, and got his hair styled. Suddenly, the "emo" fashion came into play, and he was no longer the loser to the kids that had once called him "fag".

Andy started out his musical carrer at the age of 14. Naming his band "Biersack", with a few of his friends participating in it. The mainly played the old cover songs of "Alkaline Trio" and "the Misfits". As he realized people really seemed to be enjoying what "Biersack" brought to the table, Andy knew he had to do something more. Thus, Black Veil Brides was finally born.



During his school years, Andy became used to jumping from place to place for reasons of his own, as well as his family's such as, the bullying and torment. The boiling point was reached to him and his parents after his family came to know the life of vandalization. Andy's possesions would be destroyed, his friends, realitives, and own family were threatened.

Andy does infact have tattoos. On his right arm, a 13" Azreal Batman, Andy's favourite comic book character as a child, on his left arm he has an Alkaline Trio heart with his Ex-girlfriends initials on the teeth (Scout Taylor-Compton) , a bleeding misfits skull along with a danzig skull and a funeral presession flower.

31 comments:

I think Andy is a very talented and intelligent person. People can't except the fact that someone's a little different. Anyways I love his band,Black Veil Brides. His band has a magnificent success. What I love about him is he knows what he's talking about and what he wants in the world. Also he is very hardheaded and straightforward. That is the other obvious reasons besides the fact that he is incredibly hot!! Can't wait for a new album for 2012!!

I don't see why people call him a fag or an emo, and all that bad crap. He is my inspiration, my muse. I love black veil brides. They tought me to be who I wanna be. So people can just f off, and just because they hate on them doesn't mean everybody else will follow them like a god.

andy my idiol i love him BVBARMY FAN <3

I love Andy with all my heart and soul no matter what!!

Black Veil Brides constantly prevents me fom doing something I would eventually regret. I am eternally grateful to every single one of Black Veil Brides members.

Andy saved me I was to the point of wanting 2 die so bad I would have done it myself

Actually it wasn't just andy that saved me it was all the members so thank you. but andy is the main one I thank because he wrote those songs knowing they would also give others peace.

No greater revenge than success. Especially rock star status

He also still has an obsession with batman, a trait I myself share with him cx

Andy had a band called the edge at some point, he dated Demi Lovato in the summer of 2008, and specifically smokes malboro red cigarettes.

like the song morticians daughter

Andy isnt the only one who writes. Jinxx is the main one who wrote Saviour. Sorry but that gets me mad when people say Andy is the only one who writes when he isnt.

Andy was born in Cincinnati, Ohio not in Milwaukee, Wisconsin here is a link to his interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8wP4JMfKSM

I keep seeing it say Cincinatti, ohio and Milwaukee but it says mostly Milwaukee, Wisconsin but moved to Cincinatti, Ohio at young age

Omg Andy used to live in Wisconsin!?!? I live in Wisconsin that's freaking awesome! Also love you Andy you have kept me going these last past couple years and even now you still do because even though we don't know each other at all and I am just a fan it feels like were friends. Weird I know xD

ANDY BIERSACK IS HOT! SO HATERS YOU CAN FUCK OFF AND GO FUCK YOURSELF!

This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.

I know wat its lije to be bullied .. I respect andy because he faught through tge pain and agony that comes with being bullied . everyone thinks im difrent cause i dont see things the way they do . i dont like seing people hurt even if they hurt me .. I wish people understood wat its like . no one truly knows wat its like until its happend to them ,but i am truly proud of andy for overcoming it . he has come so far . he is now on top of tge world and to me he is never coming down.

This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.

andy is bae, and he is perfect!

if your gonna write a biography about Andy Biersack at least get the facts right. Almost all of these facts are made up and not true at all. Get the right information before writing a biography about Andy. Thank you..

ya, I agree, people misunderstood him

i dont understand society these days. they call this music stupid and gay but according to them these other songs talking about drugs and sex are the best. like tf....

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More